Reservations, Specials & Policies
Heightened concerns about COVID-19
We are committed to providing clean and sanitized rooms for our guest during this difficult time. In addition to our normal cleaning and disinfecting procedures. We are now wiping down all surfaces with antibacterial wipes that guest may have touched. This includes the room’s doorknobs, faucets, light switches, counter tops, coasters, remotes, door locks, keys, toilet flush handles, and anything else we may notice moved.
We also provide the option to have breakfast served to your room or you can opt out of breakfast all together.
We want our Guest to feel comfortable and enjoy their stay.
To make a reservation please select your dates. Once you’ve selected your dates and room choice, you’ll be guided through our online reservation system. If you would prefer calling, please phone us at 469-500-9431,
We look forward to having you!
- The Pomegranate House allows Dogs in the cottages. Out of consideration of other guests, Dogs must be quiet in the cottages and on a leash at all times when outside. We ask that pets are on a Flea and Tick regime
- Smoking is not permitted in any building. We provide ashtrays on our porches.
- Room rates include a hot breakfast served between 8:30 and 9:30 AM.
- Our rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $20 per person additional charge for more than two people in any accommodation.
- Check-in is available beginning at 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. If a later check in is required please contact host. Check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Cancellations – Reservations must be secured with a one night deposit with a credit card number. In case of cancellation, a $25.00 per room processing fee will be assessed if cancellation notice is received at least 10 days prior to arrival. Guests canceling / changing their reservation dates less than 10 days in advance of their scheduled arrival date or during their stay, are responsible for all nights we are unable to resell.
- Some weekends require a two night minimum stay – such as holidays and wine walk.
$95 Room Rate
Applies to queen cottages. Sunday thru Thursday nights only. Some restrictions apply. Does not apply to Holidays.
All Special Rates are based on double occupancy.
To Get to Granbury’s Best Bed and Breakfast From Fort Worth (41 miles):
From I-30 W, take Exit 5C and merge onto I-820 S. Take Exit 429A toward US-377 S/Granbury. Merge onto SW Loop 820. Turn right at Benbrook Blvd/US-377 and continue on US-377 about 25 miles. Exit onto E Pearl St/US-377-Business Route and continue 2.2 miles to 1002 W Pearl
To Get to Granbury’s Best Bed and Breakfast From Dallas (73 miles):
From US-67 S, take the exit onto I-20 W toward Fort Worth and continue about 34.5 miles. Take Exit 429A for US-377 S toward Granbury. Merge onto Benbrook Blvd/US-377 and continue on US-377 for about 25.3 miles. Exit onto E Pearl St/US-377-Business Route and continue 2.2 miles to 1002 W Pearl
To Get to Granbury’s Best Bed and Breakfast From Abilene (125 miles):
From I20, turn R on FM4 going towards Lipan and Thorp Springs. In Granbury, turn right onto Houston. When you reach the town square, turn right onto W Pearl St/US-377-Business Route and continue to 1002 W Pearl (About 10 blocks).
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.